profile HI, I'M KIM. archives December 2005 January 2006 February 2006 March 2006 April 2006 May 2006 June 2006 July 2006 August 2006 September 2006 October 2006 November 2006 December 2006 January 2007 February 2007 March 2007 April 2007 May 2007 June 2007 July 2007 August 2007 September 2007 October 2008 |
Wednesday, August 02, 2006 @ 9:29 pm
Butterflies I packed today :D Skipped ballet too, Joey, Charlotte and I decided that we all really seriously truly can't stand that guy. Anw I forgot to bring my stuff (smart!). Sooo my dad brought my brother and I to borders when he found some vouchers and he got a book and my bro got a book and I got nothing. Frantic frantic. Day 9's are the bomb. Tomorrow's day 9 :D Today we did titration for Chem prac. It's so fun lah! I dont know why Kris thinks it's boring but NO IT'S NOT BORING! :D V disappointed about Bio test, but rather elated about Bio prac. And congrats to Yvonne who got a cool A but fell asleep while Mr Teh was explaining the answers anyway! :D Singapore Idol today was quite good compared to the previous genres. Jonathan and Mathilda and Hady were so cool! :D (Oh speaking of Jonathan, today Ms Lau was quite fun during her lesson, but when it came to RAP she was in a rather foul mood. Stress lah, stress...) K I'm being extremely random today. Happy-ish day. Whee! |